Our Blessing Named Jesse

Jesse Quintin was born September 26, 2007, the much-loved fifth son of Kristan and Chad. He was diagnosed shortly after birth with AV Canal Heart Defect and Down Syndrome. Thursday, January 10th, Jesse had surgery to repair his heart defect. Friday morning he suddenly went into cardiac arrest. After 45 min. of CPR he was attached to life support. By God's healing hand his heart started to beat again and he came off life support on January 13. We created this blog to keep everyone updated.





Friday, April 4, 2008

Beans

Last night Jesse had his 2nd vegetable - green beans. He actually seemed to like them. But a couple hours later he seemed a little unhappy and then threw up - a total of 5 times. I don't know if it was due to the beans, or if he had some type of stomach virus. He seems fine today. I guess I won't feed beans again for a while. Otherwise he seems to be doing quite well. I'll try to remember to weigh him again soon and see if he has gained any weight.

Love,
Kristan

1 comment:

  1. I had a little chuckle when I read this post. I would have to say that Colby has the same reaction to green beans. Well maybe not that drastic.........but by far not his favorite. It was nice to see you guys the other night at
    4-H. Jesse is such a happy little guy but all in all I think all the boys are pretty happy kids. I will talk to you soon. ♥♥ Amee

    ReplyDelete