Our Blessing Named Jesse

Jesse Quintin was born September 26, 2007, the much-loved fifth son of Kristan and Chad. He was diagnosed shortly after birth with AV Canal Heart Defect and Down Syndrome. Thursday, January 10th, Jesse had surgery to repair his heart defect. Friday morning he suddenly went into cardiac arrest. After 45 min. of CPR he was attached to life support. By God's healing hand his heart started to beat again and he came off life support on January 13. We created this blog to keep everyone updated.





Monday, April 21, 2008

Jesse and Penny



Here are a couple pictures of Jesse with Grandma & Grandpa's new dog Penny. They seem to really like each other!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that he's gaining weight. These pictures are so cute! My family and I pray for your family every day. What a blessing, what a reminder of answered prayer! Jesus bless you all.

    Karie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it's been so long since we visited your site. Now that I have the laptop in the livingroom, I can read your postings to Dad and share them right away. But I don't check it every day... It was great spending the afternoon together yesterday! We look forward to seeing you again tomorrow afternoon. Let us know if you'll be here for lunch. I can fix ham sandwiches...

    Love, Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete