Our Blessing Named Jesse

Jesse Quintin was born September 26, 2007, the much-loved fifth son of Kristan and Chad. He was diagnosed shortly after birth with AV Canal Heart Defect and Down Syndrome. Thursday, January 10th, Jesse had surgery to repair his heart defect. Friday morning he suddenly went into cardiac arrest. After 45 min. of CPR he was attached to life support. By God's healing hand his heart started to beat again and he came off life support on January 13. We created this blog to keep everyone updated.





Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday! Love, Matthew

This is what Matthew shared at the party:

Jesse – Do you know that your name means “The Lord Exists”? We can see that in all that has happened in your life. Look how God helped you get better after your surgery.

Jesse, I am glad that you are my brother because you are cute, and you are lots of fun to play with. I enjoy being your big brother and helping you learn things like how to crawl, and how to clap your hands when I tell you to. Jesse, you are always smiling and happy. I wish I could be so joyful all the time like that too.

Jesse, do you know that my name – Matthew – means “gift from God”? I think that is true for me and for you and for all my brothers. Jesse, you are a gift from God too.

I love you.

Happy birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment