Our Blessing Named Jesse

Jesse Quintin was born September 26, 2007, the much-loved fifth son of Kristan and Chad. He was diagnosed shortly after birth with AV Canal Heart Defect and Down Syndrome. Thursday, January 10th, Jesse had surgery to repair his heart defect. Friday morning he suddenly went into cardiac arrest. After 45 min. of CPR he was attached to life support. By God's healing hand his heart started to beat again and he came off life support on January 13. We created this blog to keep everyone updated.





Saturday, January 12, 2008

Kristan's testimony is online

On Sunday, December 30th, Kristan and Chad had a dedication ceremony for Jesse at their church - dedicating Jesse's life to the Lord. Prior to the surgery, Kristan shared her very moving testimony to God's faithfulness in her life. Kim recorded it and you can listen to it here.

http:\\www.crossroadtech.com\kristan\Kristan.wma

The "K"in the 2nd Kristan is capitalized, so make sure you cut/paste the link as is.

It's a big file - takes about 30 minutes.

We pray it blesses you as much as it has us.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Kristan and Chad,

    There isn't anything that can be said or add to what you already know. Your testimony was beautiful and God is there all the time. We continue to keep the whole family in prayer and were praising God when we saw the good news this morning! Isaiah 26:3-4 says, "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:" (KJV) Thank you for sharing your lives and being a wonderful witness for the Lord Jesus Christ. He is with all of you always!

    In Christ's Love,
    The Dirks Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Chad and Kristan,
    J
    E
    JESSE
    U
    S

    Psalm 23
    The Lord is my Shepherd,I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
    You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

    We want to thank you Lord for this family. Holy Spirit comfort them. Continue to provide for them. Give them peace as only you can give. We thank you for your blessing of baby Jesse. He has touched many lifes ~ more than we will ever know. Amen
    Our love and prayers,
    The Gibbs'
    Randy, Pam, Hannah & Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  3. aunt kristan you did a great job


    Joy
    Encourging
    Sweet
    Strong
    Enduring

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing testimony. I received a prayer request email about your family today. I must tell you your story hits close to home with my family. I have a son that was born with a heart defect, Aortic Stenosis. His birth and diagnosis proved to be a very trying time, but one that God has his hand in. Our sons life has proven Gods Glory over and over again. Please know that our prayers and thoughts will be with you and your family. Thank you so much for posting your testimony online. It has blessed me more then you know.

    In Christ,
    The Ralston Family

    ReplyDelete